Certificate of Completion: 32 credits
Enrollment Point: Fall or Winter Quarter
Learn skills to start and run a small business or manage someone else’s with skills in management, accounting, marketing, human relations and other skills.
The 2-quarter certificate in Entrepreneurship focuses on business fundamentals, business-plan writing, marketing, and management.
Students may choose to continue in the Contemporary Business Administration certificate (4 quarters) or Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree option (6 quarters).
Transfer credit from other institutions will be considered upon validation of transcript and course work.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Formulate effective operational decisions in a legal, ethical, and economic environment.
- Apply core marketing principles to improve profitability, customer satisfaction, and social welfare.
- Develop business decision-making strategies using financial management techniques.
- Develop critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and make effective business decisions.
- Build a diverse knowledge base to identify different management practices and leadership styles that impact organizational effectiveness.