Associate of Applied Science Degree: 92 credits
Enrollment Point: Fall, Winter or Spring Quarter
Learn skills to start and run a small business or manage someone else’s with skills in management, accounting, marketing, human relations and other skills.
To earn an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree, the student must complete all requirements for the certificate program plus 30 credits of additional general education classes.
Transfer credit from other institutions will be considered upon validation of transcript and course work.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Formulate effective operational decisions in a legal, ethical, and economic environment.
- Apply core marketing principles to improve profitability, customer satisfaction, and social welfare.
- Develop business decision-making strategies using financial management techniques.
- Develop critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and make effective business decisions.
- Build a diverse knowledge base to identify different management practices and leadership styles that impact organizational effectiveness.