Certificate of Completion: 19 credits
Enrollment Point: Fall Quarter
Introduces leadership concepts needed for advancement in construction and manufacturing careers. Certificates specifically present the topics of risk management, human resources management, contract management and compliance, safety management, job site control, scheduling and external relations. Targeted audiences include: RTC program graduates, RTC current students, apprentices, journey workers, and professionals in the construction, energy or manufacturing sectors.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Create schedules and budgets from estimating plans that can be used to keep projects running smoothly.
- Demonstrate leadership and problem solving skills in diverse and complex work situations.
- Demonstrate responsibility for safety and productivity measures in construction management settings.
- Determine personnel, material, and contractor resources necessary to manage construction projects.
- Synthesize information from building codes, plans and specifications, and other pertinent industry resources.
- Write bids, manage contracts and other construction management documents in accordance with industry best practices.