Certificate of Completion: 119 credits
Enrollment Point: Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer Quarter
The Industrial instruction areas include electrical; refrigeration; boiler operations; basic welding, brazing and pipe sweating; programmable logic controls; and mechanical maintenance. Students learn to maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment for industrial environments such as coffee companies, bakeries, and breweries.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Apply mathematical principles to problems commonly faced by commercial building and industrial engineers.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with co-workers, supervisors, and tenants.
- Exhibit the interpersonal and human relations skills necessary to fulfill the expectations of the employer.
- Gather and use information from a variety of architectural and mechanical prints, technical manuals, codes, and manufactures specifications.
- Maintain the integrity of building, fire and life safety systems.
- Operate, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot building, boiler, refrigeration and electrical control systems by properly using tools and technology.