DTA Associate: 90 credits
Enrollment Point: Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer Quarter
Get your education started here! Renton Technical College offers three Direct Transfer Agreement / Major Related Program (DTA/MRP) Associate of Arts degree programs that lead to direct transfer to four year universities. Begin your career in construction management at Renton Technical College and in just six quarters, you’ll be prepared to finish your degree in applied management, construction management, administrative management, operations management, or sustainable practices at one of Washington’s outstanding universities. Talk to an advisor or instructor to determine a course sequence option that works best for you, including pathway for part-time enrollment. You must follow all prerequisite requirements for classes listed below.
Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is required. Universities may other specific admission requirements in addition to those of the transfer degree. For more information, please visit: http://www.rtc.edu/transfer-degree-options.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Communication Literacy: Students will speak and write effectively, both as individuals and as members of teams.
- Critical Thinking: Students will evaluate, analyze, synthesize, and apply information with clear logic.
- Cultural Literacy: Students will explore diverse world cultures through the social sciences and the humanities.
- Information Literacy: Students will access, evaluate, and use appropriate information sources according to ethical and legal guidelines.
- Quantitative Literacy: Students will solve problems by interpreting, representing, calculating, and applying mathematical methods.
- Scientific Literacy: Students will identify scientific principles and apply this knowledge to observations of the natural world.