ART& 100 - Art Appreciation
This course helps students analyze and appreciate art from diverse world cultures. Topics may include technique, design, terminology, style, and theme applied to a variety of art forms.
General education distribution area: Humanities.
- Understand styles of art.
- Understand and recognize various images that are historical and contemporary works of art.
- Communicate about art using the correct vocabulary and terms.
- Demonstrate and understand how to appreciate art.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills as they relate to visual art.